Become A Member Of The Struthers Library Theatre
and play a major role in helping the performing arts thrive!
You are cordially invited to become a member of the Struthers Library Theatre. Membership provides essential funding for operations and programming, and helps ensure the success of the following organizations:
- The Thomas Struthers Trust, which provides overall management, maintenance and staffing of the Theatre and its operations.
- The Friends of the Library Theatre, sponsor of unique programming and projects, including the popular “Library Theatre Films” series.
- Warren Players, resident amateur theatre company, entering its 82nd season of presenting quality community theatre productions.
- Allegheny Regional Theatre Experience and Allegheny Regional Dance Theatre, offering musical theatre instruction and dance performance opportunities to area youth.
In short, with one membership, you are helping the Struthers Library Theatre in its mission to be a venue for a wide variety of quality performing arts experiences.
Membership benefits include:
- Name acknowledgment in a prominent lobby display.
- Name acknowledgment in a member insert that will accompany playbills for theatre-sponsored events.
- Invitation to an Annual Members’ Reception.
- Struthers Library Theatre season Playbook and Newsletters.
- Occasional email updates on events and films.
The Friends, Players and Trustees have been working diligently over the years to unify our energies and reinvigorate the Theatre and its programming. With the competition for arts funding on local and state levels more intense than ever, we realize that combining forces can mean great things for the performing arts in Warren. We hope you’ll share in our enthusiasm by supporting this team effort and making the most of this wonderful community asset.
To be included in our next membership mailing, please sign up for our mailing list, and be sure to include your mailing address. Prefer not to receive email updates? Just give us a call at 814-723-7231 with your information.